Monday, June 16, 2014

The President has no plan!

OK, so Iraq is being overrun by insane terrorists,
A move that may spike gas here above $6 a gallon.
And, America is doing nothing!

But, that's OK – our President has a plan!

Our President is now working with Iran,
sort of an enemy of our enemy is now a friend thing!
So, we can work together to kill those sick people...
who were trained by Iran??

But that's OK! Our President has a plan!

A tidal wave of humanity – Illegal South American children,
are crossing over our southern border as I post this...
and then being bused to other states to live with relatives!

But, that's OK! Obama has a plan there too...

My question is.. mom and dad?
When you stare in the bathroom mirror each morning,
was this YOUR PLAN?

I didn't even cover the IRS and their lost emails..

Please, Congress, I want you all to grow a pair and consider...

IMPEACHMENT! 

Note: I've received a number of comments on social circles condemning my post. My response; if you're getting a lot of flack, at least you know you're over the target! 

No comments:

Post a Comment