Friday, August 3, 2018

One thing about me. I'll never lie to push a story!

Unlike much of the Media out there, you know the ones; ABC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN. I promise never to intentionally twist the truth in any way and to only report the truth as I see it! (That doesn't mean I'll always be right, factual and unbiased). Like many people, I'm only human and thus subject to error and might even occasionally report events incorrectly. Something that could happen were I to rely only on the aforementioned new outlets. (I didn't put Fox News in the mix, only because I believe them to be somewhat factual, part of the time. Yet, even that group of people can be biased from time to time).

The bottom line is that most Americans along with political commentators, such as myself, can and are mislead on a regular basis. Fight it! It's up to each of us to do our own research, use common sense and to listen carefully while reading between the lines. Sometimes it's what is NOT said that is the most important part of a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment