Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ISIS youth please take note!

Attention ISIS youth, I would be your new prophet. You can call me Daniel. I live in America. You know, the place that the other people you worship said was hell. Only, dudes! Can I refer to you as dudes? This place is no no hell baby. Where you're living and have been living for more than a thousand years..  now that is hell. Look around you. Why is everything in your world backward, sick and dry?

Let me answer that question for you. It's backward, sick and dry because you have been backing and supporting a demon. A sick being that has sold countless of your sad souls down the river to a existence that is even more horrible that the nation you currently call home!

I know that the elders of your religion are a lost cause. I also know that you, the young and those who are striving for knowledge are even now, as you go to sleep this night, wondering.... Wondering if everyone around you has been lying through there teeth. And, if you cannot figure out why they are lying, then go on with whatever it is that you cal existence. But just remember this. No sane Deity would ever demand that you squander the incredible gift of life merely so that you could soil the place you were born into. God's build the perfection of a soul via the action of construction, not destruction!

I would encourage the young to research what my Republic in America is all about and then choose. For my God allows the freedom of choice not the dogma of old Islamic papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment