Friday, November 13, 2015

Cincinnati 3-way chili!



On what was a cool November day, I decided to through together a dish know as Cincinnati 3-way chili.I understand Hillary won't tough the stuff, which is fine with me!

Making chili, for me, is a snap! I brown one pound of hamburger, drain it and then throw in a can of petite diced tomatoes and a can of kidney beans! Lastly I add about half a package of William's Chili Mix and occasionally stir over medium heat for about twenty minutes. The pasta is done in a separate pot according to the package instructions. Note that for the seasoning, I use just a dash of Himalayan Pink sea salt! Himalayan Pink salt is the purest salt to be found on earth. Truly all-natural, Himalayan Pink Salt is free of any additives or anti-caking agents. It was crystallized over 250 million years ago, ancient sea beds were covered by lava, protecting the salt from modern-day pollution while protecting over eighty really healthy micro nutrients! Good stuff that!

When I was ready to eat, I formed a bed of pasta, over which was layered the chili which was topped with some shredded cheese – hence the name! Try this wonderful dish out next time your looking for something a little out of the ordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment