Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thoughts

12:14 PM – The temperature was hovering at about 60°F under partly cloudy skies with a 2 mph wind out of the west. I got the garden areas watered. The potatoes in RB#2 were hilled up under cloudy and cool skies.

I dusted off my two good rifles – a .308 and .223, finally - they needed it. They had been idle far too long! A man must take care of his weapons, even a dove such as myself! I then listened to Fox News about the ongoing and now tiring Benghazi mess. (Seriously, no one in their right mind would swallow the idea that, then Sec of State, S. Rice was actually so naive as to blame a dumb video as the principle cause of the deaths of 4 Americans). If true – we are in more much trouble than I thought! Stupidity runs rampant! Can we be very far off from another American Revolution? Personally, I know that I don't want abject morons, like 
like Obama, Reid and Pelowsi governing me while driving this Republic of mine into increasingly impossible debt! Everyone, please get a grip and let's get this scum cleaned out of Washington at the ballot box!

No comments:

Post a Comment