Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Obama – don't bother talking anymore! I'm no longer listening!

I will no longer will listen to anything this idiot, this liar and consummate deceiver of men has to say! To me, he is a Satan who has now managed to set the rest of the colored race back a million years. I am so sick and tired of the same old crap issuing from his mouth, as a once great Republic, now slowly sinks beneath troubled waters. if you think I'm wrong...come back in six months.

This man, this one little man, is extremely evil in my opinion. He is as bad as the worst of the Islamic extremists and he needs to go. Period. I plan to do all that there is in my legal and Constitutional power to oppose all that he stands for. (And, that goes for his minions four times over)!

In addition to opposing this man and his warped concepts, I plan to actively and aggressively protect my Republic against all who would undermine or attempt to subjugate it in any manner whatsoever.

This plan of action I have, in the form of Civil Disobedience, is not only good and just, but it is also written in the very fiber of the Constitution; a great document written by men who were far wiser than I.....If there are a few who will join me, please comment. Otherwise continue to hope that someone else, perhaps the feckless Media, will stand in your place!

An aside: I am very aware that very few will read this and that the large majority of men and women in this country prefer to remain unaware of what goes on around them politically. To them, I say good bye America...

No comments:

Post a Comment