Friday, May 18, 2018

Random Thoughts!

Gunfire erupts in Texas! Democrats become unhinged!

Just minutes after reports of an active shooter in a Texas school hit the airwaves, some Democrats were screaming Gun Control! Seriously? Do we really need to listen to a group of certified nut jobs or do we need to focus on helping mentally ill children that seem to be sprouting up around us like corn!

OK. One more time. a gun is just a tool. And like any tool, they can be misused or handled by people who aren't quite right in the head. In this case, the insane child used a shotgun. So, eight dead and one very disturbed gun child in custody while liberals will likely be shouting for the outlawing of all shotguns. Is anyone getting the message yet?

MS-13! Are they animals? Chuck doesn't think so..

I'm not quite sure just where Chucky Schumer and Nancy Pelosi's moral allegiances lie? But, aligning your political party with demented rapists and rabid killers probably is going to alienate a few followers. I mean I'm all for being racially sensitive. (I even said hi to a black man the other day). But, to cozy on up to a group of sickos that would enjoy decapitating your head does seem a bit of a stretch. Ya think?




Some Eagles will skip WH visit!

Oh my! Apparently the Eagles have been invited to the White House for a visit and apparently those who refused to stand for the National anthem, last season, are not planning to go. Hey! Heads up losers. That suits me just fine. People who bite the hands that feed them need to be kicked off the team so they can experience what it's like to work, serve and sometimes die for a country.

Say what?

I was sitting next to a guy at a local bar and made a casual statement about a topic in the news. He turned to me and said, 'I don't like to talk about the news.' And, he acted insulted when he made that statement. It came to me, then, that there really are people who actually prefer to remain as ignorant as they possibly can. If the topic doesn't include them, sports or what's happening within a three mile radius - well no, that's unimportant shit. Hmm. Perhaps I'd be better off talking to a wall in the future.

Cheap dogs and hot sauce!

Let's face it, when it comes to hot dogs, even those all beef jobbers aren't very healthy for you to eat. So, I've always figured that when I planned to wander into the junk food lane, I'd do it proper like! So, rather than all beef Oscar Meyer premium dogs, I like to buy Surgardale dogs made with chicken and pork! that baby is heated and then placed into a regular hotdog bun over which is slathered a sauce I make myself. DanO's sauce; minced onion, mustard, relish and diced pepper rings mix up in about equal amounts. Then as a lasting insult, I like to add a couple of squirts of Tabasco sauce! Now that's a great dawg with a kick!



No comments:

Post a Comment