Saturday, November 24, 2012

The sun goes down and a cold night shall ensue!




The evening of November 24, 2012 marked a change of the seasons for me. Gone were those warm days of fall where occasionally the thermometer would rise into the sixties and seventies. Now, a new regime was about to ensue, a time of bone chilling cold and high electric bills as my heat pump struggled mightily to keep me warm.

Gone too are my warm and fuzzy feelings for our Federal government as I fear the cold winds of austerity now lurk around every corner. Yet, as I write this, I still feel deep down inside that all those smart cats in Congress will be just warm as toast in the coming months….it’s funny how the mind works sometimes…

So, let us all drink and be merry, for tomorrow the poor like me and you shall suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment