Saturday, September 24, 2011

Someone, please just kill the messenger!


Seriously, the media is the messenger and I think everyone has gotten the message! Haven't we by now? If you're a TV and Internet junkie like myself, then you're also more than likely suffering from one or more nervous disorders by this point in time. The crap presented to the viewing public never seems to stop. Pick your poison, be it ABC, CBS, Fox or CNN. How about the media outlets on the Internet? The message they droll out day and night is the same. Our country is broke and people can't get along. Really? I hadn't noticed!

When 'We the People' are not being fed that form of crapola, the commercials take up the slack! A steady stream of ads to make us hungry, and then on the flip side, scary commercials for drugs to get us well from all the shit we've been eating. It never ends my friends and yeah, I'm blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment