Monday, September 26, 2011

The case for extreme Capitol Punishment!


Let me begin by stating that I abhor the idea of killing of another human being as an act of revenge, no matter how horrifying their actions in society were. And, it’s not that I’m a kind hearted person either. No, in point of fact I would much rather we keep these monsters alive for as long as possible living in a crowded, damp prison on an island somewhere where they get only the bare minimum to survive. Let them suffer as long as possible for their acts and while I’m sure that the Lord will enact His form of punishment after they do finally die, I want to make sure we humans get our licks in also.

Now, having said that, there is one type of individual that I would like to see the death sentence applied to with gusto! That would be anyone who was caught and then convicted of creating any form of virus or malware and who made a concerted attempt to corrupt the Internet in any way. I would also like to see a World Organization of special police who jobs it would be to track down these worms no matter what their country of residence.

My reason is simple. As a group, these sick and twisted individuals are responsible for more time lost, more aggravation and feelings of helplessness for millions more people than any one killer could ever hope to inflict on humanity. They are without morals and care concerning those they hurt. As a society I think we should act ‘kind-in-kind’ and show them little if any leniency.  'Grab em, try em and execute em', should the one and only guiding principle at play, regardless of gender or age. As a final courtesy to them, however, we could erect signs over their gas chambers that read, 'Ladies and Gentlemen, your chamber awaits'!

No comments:

Post a Comment