Monday, October 5, 2015

Cold weather to blame for homicides!

At first glance, I found this graphic perplexing and even doubted its accuracy. Then, after doing some checking, I discovered that it was mostly likely true. Colder weather does apparently increase the number of people getting killed. So, I decided to write the mayor's of a few large northern cities, imploring them to consider local ordinances that would require residents to stay inside whenever the temperatures dropped below forty degrees. Of course, such an effort would require more 'investment' in the way of taxes to help insure people remain at home during these period of time. There would have to be a way developed to get individuals needed items like groceries and such, especially during those long winter month's in places like Chicago...

I'm happy to say that my ideas have been enthusiastically endorsed by both Mayor's DeBlaseo and Rahm Emanuel. Other mayors didn't seem as excited, but I'm sure they will come around when they witness a large drop in murder rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment