Monday, March 16, 2015

Hilliary for President.... really?

 March 28, 2015 - 'Hillary Clinton wiped her email server "clean," permanently deleting all emails from it, the leader of the House committee investigating the 2012 terror attacks in Benghazi said Friday.'

No diatribe here. I've been, at various times over a long life all over the political spectrum; left, right and central. You name it I've been there. During that time, I supported candidates on both sides of the isle. Most, who were elected to the highest office, were benign and some even move the markers forward for my Republic. I even cheered President Bill C. as he managed to pull the wool over women liberalist eyes even while getting a BJ in the dish room! Or was it more than one? I forget. Good job man!

One of the hallmarks of the Clinton's has been the ability to 'hunker down' and stonewall the press when times were difficult. Seriously, that Benghazi cover story was a hoot! (Did that film-maker ever get out of prison, or is he still rotting there)? Never mind, it doesn't matter. We're talking the Clinton's here! They make the Teflon Don, John Gotti, look like a rank amateur, in my opinion.

Now we have this email thingy. (Something that 80% of the American public have no clue about). So a few documents got lost! What's the big deal? Benghazi! Where are those emails? I mean Ambassador Stevens is dead along with those who tried to protect him, in a country few could point out on a world map. "What does it matter?" As she famously put it. In a few more years, we can all say - 'Who the heck was he?'

The thing is, come the 2016 election, I'd be more predisposed to vote for Liz Warren. A woman who I firmly believe would destroy what's left of this Republic, should she gain office. At least she knows what she's all about! But then again, so is the Golden Dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment