Thursday, March 13, 2014

The fleecing of America continues!

An open letter to the people of the United States!

So how's things working out for ya in this, the six year of Obama's reign? How's that job going? You do have a job, right? I don't. And, even though I'm retired and on social Security, I'll need one soon or face the prospect of a negative cash flow as I struggle with skyrocketing health insurance costs (up 100%), food prices (up 12 %), energy costs (up 15%) and a host of other expenses all of which are on an upward spiral to who knows where! But, I'm sure that people like me are in the minority and that most everyone else is making those big bucks while working fewer hours and taking long and happy vacations.... yeah, that sounds about right!


(I wrote a letter to Obama addressing my issues and the questions I have, but have not heard back from him yet.)

America, at some point the Fed will stop printing money and then the stock market will completely crash, perhaps not to return for a decade or more. What are your plans for when that happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment