Monday, September 9, 2013

USPS – Poor service and always late!

You package is currently here!
Against my better judgment, I ordered a product from a company called Aware Electronics out of Chadds Ford, PA recently and once again as has always been the case in the past, this joke of a government run agency lies through its business teeth when you ship something Priority Mail 3-Day! This cluster fuck of an agency couldn't get get a package delivered, even if the address was just across the street, in under five days!

I have made a solemn promise to myself to NEVER EVER use this asinine excuse for a company again. It is the absolute poster child for everything that is wrong with our sad excuse for a government! There! I've vented and will remember next time that if a product can't be shipped UPS, then it ain't getting purchased by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment