Friday, July 13, 2012

Please stop these personal attacks on my presidential candidates!

Read my lips, I don’t give a rat’s ass what either Mitt Romney or Barrack Obama has in the way of personal finances. What I care about is what they plan to do to rescue America from the bottomless pit of debt we all now find ourselves in.

Please guys, talk about positive plans to save the Republic before the Republic is no more. I want to hear about jobs, good medical care, education and exactly how we are going to get out of a 16 trillion dollar debt that has been hung around our necks.

I want answers and failing that, I plan to vote against every incumbent candidate I possible can no matter what side of the isles they happen to be on. These people have proven themselves to be losers and they are dragging my country down with their complete lack of ability. Let’s vote these schmucks out of office as often as the opportunity presents itself and keep on doing that until we get some men and women in Congress who understand that over spending and over regulation are cancerous for everyone concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment