Monday, October 24, 2011

The time for real change is now!


 Every day, it’s the same old, same old. My country now thoroughly out of money. My brave soldiers fighting in countries I cannot even pronounce. And my quality of life? It's been in the dumpster since '08! Something, my fellow Americans, has got to give!

Coming in the fall of 2012, we all have a tough decision to make. A decision that will quite possibly determine the fate of a Republic and a way of life that has been a beacon of hope for the world!

I now call on all citizens to forget about party alliances for this one moment in time and to vote with both their hearts and their minds. We desperately need a candidate that can stand true to the ideals that made America strong and who will help us find our way back to our sovereign roots. We need to be reborn again as...

'A collection of energetic and free states, unencumbered by stringent government regulations and who are fully empowered to achieve their own unique destinies while working together to insure domestic tranquility and a safe haven for all!'

I ask you all to please consider patriotic efforts like nullification and that you take an active and nonviolent role in the political service and future of this great country!

No comments:

Post a Comment