Sunday, October 25, 2020

Weathern changes expected in November 2020!

Forsyth MO. – The temps certainly went quickly downhill, beginning on Friday, October the 23rd as we were enjoying 80 degree plus temps! Those conditions quickly dropped down in to the 50's! That new regime of 50's and 60's looked to be the new norm as we moved on towards the end of the month!

So, cooler weather was expected to heaad on in, and that meant that I was going to have to dig out some warmer clothing and perhaps a space heater, to help keep my condo at acceptable temps! I always try to keep my electric bills as low as possible. This requires me to restrict my heating to my office area while leaving the rest of the condo much cooler.

November of last year (see graphic) can be all over the place in terms of daytime and nighttime temps. This sort of regime is typical for southwest Missouri when one lives close to the Arkansas border as I do. The only potential fly in the ointment, might be the establishment of a snow pack early on in the northern tier of Midwestern states. Then depending on how the steering current set up, could allow for earlier than normal snowfalls or ice storms to develope over southern Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment