Saturday, April 19, 2014

Atheists need to go!

Is anyone else sick and tired of those self admittedly Godless atheists? What are they, like 1% of the population in America, if even that? I say they need to relocate to a country where they would be able to fit in better. For instance, I'm sure the Muslim countries would gladly take them in. After all, how could they hate someone who has no religion? At the very least, the average Islamic extremist would view them as non-persons. [Although perhaps, even there, they would be somewhat disdained for the little weasels they are].

So, does this view make me a racist? Well, as a practicing Christian, I readily admit to not being perfect! And anyway, I'm sure God will forgive me my sins.... Oh, and please watch this short video... http://youtu.be/SyKAr-gxxFE



No comments:

Post a Comment