Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The end of a great Republic draws near!

America, this election cycle will be your last chance to set the Republic on a better, more sustainable course. And, at this point in our country's history, I've never seen things quite this chaotic. I am now in a position to state that in all likelihood, my country will not long survive. In my view, none of the front running candidates will improve what was once a mighty economic engine. Rather, people like Hillary and Trump will prove to be the almost perfect engineers of its destruction.

On this first day of March 2016, and were I a betting man, I would go 'all in' on this prediction...

In a few more years, it will be gradually dawning on the millennials that there is no good future awaiting them. There world will revert to more of a state that has been the model for thousands of years... a backwards run by everyone towards ever increasing poverty, sickness and shortened lifespans. You will owe this change of course to inept and evil men like Obama and Reid, (and to women like Pelosi) whose every effort for many long years has been to tear down and destroy.

For anyone with an interest, please see this entry from 2012 - https://wordpress.com/post/forsythkid.com/12303 

An aside: I was going to wait to say I told you so, but decided it might be more prudent to do so now in light of what I've just stated. And, as an independent, I think I'll just sit this election out.

No comments:

Post a Comment