Thursday, May 22, 2014

New spy satellite launched into space?


Earlier today, an Atlas 5 launch successfully lifted off at 9:09 AM EDT from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida and placed into orbit a classified spy satellite payload for the U.S. National
??
Reconnaissance Office. The thing is, was it really a spy satellite or a missile launch platform? With my trust of the government at an all time low, I'd really like to know who really knows! I sure don't!

At a tough time in our nation's history, I've begun to wonder more and more often, just what my government is up to while I'm sleeping!

For instance, with the purse strings drawn ever so tightly for programs like Defense and NASA, how is it someone seems to come up with the millions (billions?) needed to develop and then launch a satellite? And, I'll bet my bottom dollar that no one in the media will give a hoot or a holler as the story that's behind this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment