Thursday, January 10, 2013

After a cursory review - Does Biden advocate trashing the Second Amendment?

‘The National Rifle Association emerged from a meeting Thursday with Vice President Biden and accused his gun violence task force of leading an "attack" on the Second Amendment -- just hours after Biden gave a glimpse into the gun-control recommendations expected to hit the president's desk in a matter of days.’

My thoughts: Do I really trust Biden and Obama where it concerns my rights? About as much as I would a rattlesnake! Is Obama and company really willing to foment a general insurrection?

Personally, I’d say yeah, go for it baby! I’ve had just about enough of this complete and utter bullshit! (That's just my opinion, so that the government doesn't take any offense... you know like what happened in Germany with the SS and all...)

No comments:

Post a Comment