Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What a God awful mess: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?



As of late, what with the election and all, I’ve felt like I was living back in the good old days. It seemed like 1933 again and in somewhere Germany there was a young Nazi Party that was ever so busy learning how to perfect the tools of propaganda that would eventually kill millions.

Fast forward to 2012 and November the 6th. A day that I believe will live in infamy, after millions of Americans were so completely duped by an evil and all pervasive media into voting back into office the one man who I feel can bring down Western Civilization.

Well, sieg heil and all that ABC, CBS and the rest. You have this unholy mess on your hands now. For my part, I will never speak kindly of any of you for the rest of my life. As a collective enterprise, you represent an evil empire that has soiled the pure waters of this Republic and I pray that eventually you will be brought to justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment